20 Reasons Why Women Should Exercise With A Female Personal Trainer
Personal Training is a private matter especially if you need to lose weight. There are many things to consider when a choosing trainer. One of the most important considerations often overlooked regarding in-home personal training is gender.
Women have different goals and need to train differently than men. Most women exercise to trim and tone, not “bulk up.” Men tend to overlook this and train their clients as they would themselves. This isn’t what most women want.
There are many other reasons for choosing a female in-home trainer.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the answer for you: In-Home Personal Training for Women, By Women. It’s become so popular, we’ve created an entire division called Lady Trainers To Go just to address your needs. Act now and start on the path to a happier, healthier life today.
- Feel self-conscious about exercising around a strange man in the intimate setting of your own home?
- Never want to worry again about your workout attire again?
- Prefer a trainer with an instinct to help and nurture?
- Want to enjoy the friendship that comes from training with another woman?
- Prefer to work with someone who identifies with and understands your body cycles?
- Understand the benefits of training with someone that empathizes with your busy daily life?
- Want to avoid awkward moments?
- Prefer a trainer that is nurturing, loyal, and will stick with you until you reach your goals?
- Hate the feeling of being on display?
- Want a trainer who designs quality routines because your health is as important to them as it is to you?
- Want a trainer that takes personal pride in your achievements?
- Prefer a trainer close to your age and energy level?
- Need the positive motivation a woman often provides?
- Want to be held accountable by someone who identifies with your needs and limitations?
- Need an assertive trainer, but not an aggressive one?
- Want to avoid making your husband or boyfriend jealous?
- Want a trainer who provides good health advice from an intimate, innate perspective?
- Want a trainer who relates to you personally?
- Worry that a male trainer may make you nervous and distract you?
- Want the better results that come from training with a women?